Any idea what this lump is please? Very worried.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi,

I've been having a few problems inserting tampons so had a look and noticed a lump just at the entrance to my vagina. I don't know if it's always been there and I've just never seen it or it's something new?

Bit of background, I'm 36 and came out of a 10 year relationship 6 months ago. I met someone in September and we're still seeing each other, he's been single 5 months and neither of us have had any partners since our exes and as far as we know they were both faithful. We've been having a lot of rough sex since we met and he's quite big and wide.

The lump I've found is healthy pink tissue, it doesn't hurt and I've not other symptoms. Google is telling me everything from stds to prolapse, any advice appreciated thank you. image

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Honestly, I think it looks like a normal vagina. I'm not a medical provider or anything but it just looks like a vagina to me.

Congrats on meeting someone new after such a long relationship:)

• Posted

Thank you, its early days as they say. I've got an appointment to get everything checked out tomorrow, I'm wondering if it's just natural changes as I have a pretty active sex life now 🤭

• Posted

I really do think it's nothing. Maybe you're just not so used to...well, so much action anymore 😄

Good luck tomorrow!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.