Any ideas anyone?

Posted , 6 users are following.

It's like today I thought I'd gone psychotic in the gym all my memories went distorted so tried to train threw it and managed for 30 mins then left because thought I was gonna go crazy. When i got back to my house I felt as though life was a dream my flat looked strange to me it was like I had no idea where I was and I who I was.... The existance feeling wqs taking over me.... so I called an ambulance told them I've lost the plot and don't know who I am... They asked me if I was in danger of harming anyone else I said no so they told me it's not an emergency... so I drove to the hospital myself... as I arrived at the hospital I realised I wqs in a way that i thought I could manage myself and wasn't crazy.... so I didn't bother with the hospital... but as soon as I got towards my home again I could feel the unreal feeling coming over me.... It's like if I was calm all the time this would maybe help the problem...

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Hi Mark

Have you ever had a health check, if not you should.

If you have then its probably anxiety, its nasty and it sucks.

Are you on any meds?

• Posted

Yeah I had my bloods done 7 month ago and my eyes tested also a neurological test... also had ecg and some bloods done when I had that done... everything came back normal... I'm booked again for my hormone levels and thyroid to be checked next week... but ive seen all my docs at the surgery and they say anxiety... I'm on a waiting list for a psychotherapist should be in the next few weeks... but I just can't believe how I'm feeling it's so unreal I can't settle for just anxiety...
    • Posted

I begged my doctor for a brain scan but he won't allow it...
    • Posted

Have a read at some of the comments on this forum, I was the same I could not believe there was nothing wrong with me, I have been thru so much crap in my life and think of myself as a VERY strong person, so there was no way I was going to believe all these ailments were in my head but I came onto this and other forums and everyone is in the same boat.
    • Posted

I have read you post.  I have experienced everything you have.  Panic attacks make us feel like we are losing control over our minds.  This is typical of panic attacks, I have had them.  I too, would go to ER and explain to them I was having a heart attack, etc, and things came out normal.  I would also go to the local crisis clinic pretty regularly.  I finally got offered to take an antidepressant and gave it a try.  Wow, it worked.  I also did some reading about CBT and anxiety, and read how other people suffered the same things I did.  Your not alone.  Keep coming back and talking with us, we can sympathize with you.
  • Posted

It's an anxiety symptom called derealization scary but harmless I'm going through it atm :\
  • Posted

I'm no dr but sounds like you do need to see a professional. Maybe get some blood work done. Everyone is different and you may be dealing with vitamin deficiency too. Talk to someone, write down in a journal what's happening with you when it happens. From waking in the morning to every small detail. It will help you maybe see a pattern and you can begin getting the help you need. Good luck to you
    • Posted

Yeah ino what your saying but had my bloods done 7 months ago I'm getting em done again next week.... I eat really well even go on sunbeds and take all my vits but still feel all over the shop... I've got worse over the last year... there's barely even a pattern just when ever I'm in a situation I get the weird thoughts... It's like my rational part of my brain is shutting down... but I when in relaxing it's not quite as bad sadly for me though that means lying down...but if that's how I avoid psychosis ill have to do it.
  • Posted

Mark, I have felt the same uneasiness many times so I can relate to your anxiety. I would suggest you to see a doc and explain your situation.

stay positive & take care!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.