Any ideas (warning graphic image in post)

Posted , 4 users are following.

hi, i have had this white lump for 3-4 years. its solo - only one, doesn'imaget itch or cause issues. from the side sometimes it appears very pale - opaque like. its not bumpy like warts - i have LS diagnosed by biopsy 4-5 years ago. thanks image

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi, well it looks like a skin tag... has the Dr. seen it.. i have a bigger flatter tag and my gyn has seen it and doesnt say anything about it.

• Posted

Thanks, same my gyne doesn't say anything, one did try and remove it but it never went away with cream or anything.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.