Any information on equivalent web site/forum in France for relative just diagnosed with GCA -

Posted , 5 users are following.

Does any member of our forum know equivalent web site/ forum for my relative just diagnosed with Horton's syndrome - I think GCA is terminology used here in UK - my relative lives in rural France and does not speak English well enough to follow our group.

Grateful for any suggestions,Lois 41428

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I do have a Trustee who lives in France and runs our forum.

If you send me a PM with your contact details I can pass them on to Christine.

Mavis,.

• Posted

I think it is very unlikely there is a support charity in France - there isn't one in the USA, just several in the UK, all the forums are based there too. As lodger says, there are a few members of the forums who live in France but all native English speakers so probably not a lot of help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.