Any information would be appreciated

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi there

I was hoping that somebody on here would be able to tell me if this does or does not sound like fibromyalgia as im going around in circles and getting no answers 😦 For the past 2 years i have had many symptoms. Ribcage discomfort, constipation, stomach cramps, bloated, nausea, shoulder ache, upper backache, lower backache and headaches. Most recently the headaches seem to now cause eye strain, sinus pain, stiff neck, and sometimes a feeling of prickly warm scalp. My shoulder is sore and it goes down my arm into my elbows and forearms, not sure if its coming from the muscle or the bone, it feels warm at times but i dont see any swelling or redness, sometimes its both elbows/arms and sometimes its just one. I often feel like my legs are aching even just after climbing the stairs. I have had many tests done over the past 2 years and after everything came back clear the doctor diagnosed IBS but that was only with regards to my digestive issues. Im going to speak with him next week about this but was curious if anyone else had been diagnosed with fibro or arthritis off symptoms like mine. Thank you

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Hey Kileen, i know this was posted a while ago. i have been told i have suspected IBS (abd discomfort, varying stools, discomfort behind ribs, gas, belching). now im starting to get backaches, lower, middle, upper, usually left but does move to right too. my neck is sore and my shoulders/collarbone. also my arms ache and my left side goes tingling and numb if i sit a certain way... my hips are sore and my legs are randomly. did you ever figure out if your body aches are from fibro? i read that fibro and ibs can occur together. hope youre doing ok!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.