Any one got H.pylori bacteria before?

Posted , 3 users are following.

A few month ago i visited some one dat had stomach cancer,It finally happend,one of my fears was about that i have a stomach cancer,about two weeks ago i did endoscopy and today i got i have active H.pylori bacteria,H.pylori associated chronic active gastritis.i should take meds for two weeks for dat to kill bacteria,i googled and i got its the main reason of stomach cancer,my grand father died becuz of stomach cancer,im realy freaking out,i cant believe i always thought my health anxiety negative thoughts are only some thoughts in my head,now im seeing it in real,im a 24 years old girl,and today when i got i have this,im crying now and i just think it will make me cancer and i will die soon,i just met a guy and i like him,we used to date for a couple weeks,but today i lied to him i told him im busy and i cant meet him,i didnt want he see me like dis,its like i lost whole my motivstion and says to myself your going to die soon why you want have a boyfriend,is there any one who had dat bacteria?are you ok now?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Your pain was not caused by anxiety so that's good! And the doctors gave you antibiotics which kill the h.pylori bacteria. My mom is a gastroenterologist so I asked her, if untreated it can cause cancer over years. But you are being treated early so that means you will be ok!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.