Any one had these anxiety 24/7!?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Over two months now, it all happened over night, I woke up feeling zoned out and unrefreshed and not motivated to do anything, my legs get slightly, my joints click and my eyes feel heavy 24/7. I have bad anxiety, yet it's with me 24/7 when I'm not feeling anxious. I feel fine mind wise, it's just physically. I could just stare at a wall all day. Doctor said its anxiety. Please reply

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Kyle

I think I've spoke to you before! And just to reassure you I'm exactly the same, like EXACTLY a the same. The night you woke up did anything particular happen? Like did you drink that night or anything like that?? I have generalized anxiety disorder, which lit and literally means I have anxiety 24/7, so even when we don't think we're anxious, we are. I've started on citalopram and started therapy as well, it's helping a little bit but it's early days yet. What are you doing treatment wise xx

• Posted

Ah yes I remember! I hate it so much! Like wish it would go away... Awww, let me know how it goes, I'm no sertrline or something like this, been on them for 3 weeks, no difference sad x
    • Posted

Honestly I know, I have depersonalisation and derealization so I feel like everything is a dream, I would do ANYTHING to make it go away. My anxiety is getting a little bit better, but I have to force myself to think positive every single day. It's so hard, believe me I know!! Just try to stay positive, I'm on citalopram and it's been 3 weeks and hasn't helped yet but it's just our bodies getting used to the medication, so we need to give it a few more weeks! X
    • Posted

It's horrible... Do you feel like your body is like tired all time and mind, but not sleepy tired, hard to explain! Amount of times I thought, it's not anxiety, but it is aha! Keep in touch yeah! smile xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.