Any one have lichen planus cute for skin?

Posted , 3 users are following.

i have lichen planus on my skin and ive tried almost everything to get rid of these purple bumps i am sadly a picker so it doesnt help at all.... when they get dry. any homemade recipes that have help your lichen planus??? please let me know! what helped you!

2 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Edited

see your dermatologist for skin treatment for this condition. what works for one may not work for others who share their info for LP skin treatment.

• Posted

These help but do focus on PREVENTION. Borax/Ticklebelly balms/Intimate Rose balm/plain shea butter/Neosporin plain. LS seems to do better when I avoid anything with preservatives and chemicals.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.