Any one out there

Posted , 9 users are following.

Been here day after day no discussion no answers to my questions just silence obviously I really am alone and it's don't look like there's a living soul also in the same boat so good bye folks less painful than begging for help night after night and not even an email back to confirm I'm alive thanks for absolutely nothing what so God dam ever so if any of affected but iv screamed answered screamed for help so I have to except the fact that doctors really do just want the pay from there patent panel and ignore rest this is England we care more about the council cutting public grass verges than the poor people living in the bushes behind typical they took the great out of great Britain for a reason we all just numbers now

2 likes, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi Gill. I'm sorry I never saw your posts before, but there really are people who care. I live in Canada where we have excellent and free health care. I know from what I've heard that it is much harder to get the help you need in England. Please send me a personal message, ask me anything you want, and I will answer to the best of my ability. Take care.

• Posted

Hope your ok gill, is there anything I can help you with? 
  • Posted

Hi Gill I am sorry as I haven't seen your posts either.  I don't know if you are aware but there are no professionals or paid staff on the site.  We are all just fellow sufferers who try and help others.  Unfortunately there are always more posters than those who answer.

Sometimes the site can be quiet but it doesn't mean you are being deliberately ignored.  x

• Posted

I  have been  struggling with depression since I can remember. It

took when I nearly attempted suicide to get the care I need. 

• Posted

Hi DarkDancingZoe

We note from a recent post which you have made to our forum that you may be experiencing thoughts around self-harm. If we have misinterpreted your comments then we apologies for contacting you directly. But if you are having such thoughts then please note that you are not alone in this, and there are people out there that can help.

If you are having these suicidal thoughts then we strongly recommend you speak to someone who may be able to help. The Samaritans offer a safe space where you can talk openly about what you are going through. They can help you explore your options, understand your problems better, or just be there to listen.

Their contact details are on our patient information leaflet here: https://patient.info/health/dealing-with-suicidal-thoughts, which also offers lots of other advice on how you can access the help you may need.

If you are having such thoughts then please do reach out to the team at the Samaritans (or the other people detailed in our leaflet) who will understand what you're going through and will be able to help.

Kindest regards

Patient

• Posted

I appreciate the offer, but I already have a therapist.  I also have a Support Line number if need be. 
  • Posted

Hi Gill - like others here, I haven't seen any of your posts for quite some time. I understand what you are saying about the system. I have concluded that as ordinary people we are not much more than commodities, guinea pigs or collateral in this world. Pawns for the power games of the top 1% of the top 1%. Money is god. If one is ill, like we are, then we are a burden to some and a business opportunity for others. Accepting who we are and our limitations can be difficult in an aesthetic world of expectations where we are trained to think we should all be one way and, if we aren't, we must endlessly strive for it or face rejection, ridicule and judgement.  Striving to be what someone else expects. Ridiculous. Meanwhile, this site can be informative, cathartic, even upsetting, but we all know we can come here from all over the world to vent, commiserate and discuss. England, Canada, and this post from Australia. All of us. Together.

• Posted

Gill it seems like all of us are concerned and would like to help you. I looked at your other posts, but you never said what kind of symptoms or feelings you are having. I know you are stressed with the healthcare system. I am sorry, that is terrible. Please let us know how we can help. Everyone on this message forum suffers from anxiety. We help each other! I can only check in every few days and I miss a lot of posts because I simply do not have time to read them all. I am sorry I missed your cries for help before. Please reach out to someone on here, we are all listening and here to help!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.