any positive suggestion plssssssssssssssss

Posted , 4 users are following.

As i mentioned before i have anxiety and now depression. before aniety used to come few days and stop for a long time and my reaction was like a sense of fear as if i want to run heavey chest and a feeling i am about to die. also i used to get my feet cold and some times feeling of disoriented. but once i take a xanax i calm dow, now i guess its more of a depression because i have the panic attacks but shorter but severe i feel so helpless and hopeless that i want to scream and a heavey feeling on my chest and tomack i cant exactly discrobe. also now the xanax is not doing anything. do u guys have any solutions its kind i am functioning

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hello Kiki. I know what you're going through 'y anxiety comes and goes and then it leaves me depressed. I feel like I always be this way and nothing will ever make me happy again and those thoughts alone bring more anxiety. I am currently going through my depressed stage, but just know there is always a way out. We all share common experiences. I take this natural thing called Kava Kava. I chew 3 of them and they really help me, even more than Xanax. Maybe you can try it!
    • Posted

You take 2-3 whenever you have anxiety. You should really only take 5 a day. It usually last awhile so you won't need a lot. It will cause you to be sleepy if you take more than 2.
    • Posted

How many mg of klavatines? Mine say 60 mg I've had 3 tonight to go out as I don't want to drink and have anxiety wink thanks
    • Posted

I want to take them b4 going out tonight as I avoid all party's etc and it's my friends 30th tonight and I noticed lately even if I have a glass of wine I'm getting emotional and depressed so don't want to drink but can't take on so many strangers at once sad It has helped me in social situations b4 but didn't work the last time I tried it , I had it with 5 white wines and left early tired and depressed but the two times b4 it was a great help one time on its own and even one time with a few red wines. Thanks
    • Posted

Heya,

Just wondering where you can buy kava kava from and what is it? Can you get it from places like Holland and Barrett?

Take care

• Posted

Yes, you can get it from Holland and Barrett. I'm not sure where at exactly, but you could get it online for sure. Kava kava is an herbal derived from roots of the plant Piper methysticum. It's natural and it really works for me
  • Posted

thats quite uncanny, i too have bouts of severe anx, almost always followed by depression! the depression is a welcome break from the anx for me however. i too get cold feet at times, and the disorentation can be very disturbing
  • Posted

but not only that evenif i am sitting quite doing anything walking talking in office sleeping waking up anything the only thing controlling my mind is the though of i am going to die and when the thought is very intensed i start the anexity and i start sometimes screamong or pulling my hair or just shout. and that heavey feeling on the chest does not go anyone feeling the same?
  • Posted

if you think about it - its very normal. when you sense danger, u tense everything ready for flight - with anx that is always switched on, so its natural to feel aches and pains more. plus being hyper aware all the timemeans that happens more
  • Posted

Is there a particular thing kiki that worries you health wise?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.