Any suggestion would be greatly appreciated (vertigo)

Posted , 1 user is following.

-> I've been suffering with tinnitus for 4 years, constant got better over the years, livable

-> 2 months ago I've been starting to have vertigo. I have bouts of like 2 minutes of vertigo. First one was when I got some very bad news and had like a panic attack, violent spinning etc. Subsequent ones also had to do with straining of some sort (physically). I also get bouts of light-headidness like I am falling for few seconds.

-> it has affected me a lot psychologically as I don't really do much nowadays, being afraid that I might have an attack.

What could it be? I've been to the ENT, she has done all kinds of tests, but told me it was nothing ENT related. Been to neuro but he refused to comment without brain+ear MRI, cervical MRI and cervical doppler plus blood tests. I've been reading the internet so much and am terrified that i will never figure this out.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.