Any thoughts on memory foam toppers?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Dr supposedly diagnosed me with burstitus in my hip and leg. Prescribed nothing for pain or help. So not sleeping is still a major issue. Anyone have thoughts on memory foam toppers? Like 3 inch or 4? Memory foam only ? I bought one at walmart not thinking just desperation yesterday but realize its 2 inch memory foam and 2 inch support foam so think i bought wrong one? Didn't feel much cushion last night. Thank you

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Can you not take it back and say that you bought the wrong one . I would phone up and say when you got home and went to put it on your bed you noticed it was wrong.
    • Posted

Yes thank you. I know I can return it. My question was which size on flat only memory foam works for who on this site? For hip, leg pain while trying to sleep and get up in the morning. I hope the response says 3 inch cause I just ordered one from kohls.
  • Posted

As for your pain....Medical marajuana! I don't care that some think it should be illegal.....it works for most! PAIN WILL KILL YOU!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.