Any tips to using Fry light please.

Posted , 5 users are following.

I don't fry much stuff but would still like the option, brought some of the sunflower and tried some things over the weekend:                          

Fried eggs - did nothing ending up sticking to the pan

Roast potatoes - again ended up all dried & shrivelled

Both were good non stick pans and fairly new(think i have now ruined them) plus i did'nt have a high heat.

GRRRGGGHHHH what am i doing wrong, i guess frylight is the option we can use - right?                

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I use frylight all the time, you do need quite a lot or it will stick.  Try heating frying pan well before adding food, it helps.  Experiment, I couldn't manage without it.
  • Posted

Don't have the heat too high otherwise it can burn quickly. Frlight is the only one to use yes. I use it and have no problem with it however when i first used it years ago i remember everything going black!
  • Posted

Poach your eggs and use frylight. NEVER OIL OMG💩💩💩💩💩say no more lol. 
  • Posted

Still no joy on the frylight, have been using a small amount of berio light spray - no effects so far

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.