Any1 heard of a book for treatment of dizziness n vertigo?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi..iv been suffering frm dizziness nausea vomiting n migraine since mre than 2 yrs nw! Been to many docs n tried several treatmts bt in vain! I was looking fr sum mre info on z subject on z net n came across a utube presentatn on treating vertigo n dizziness..they r sating thers a book called ' the ultimate vertigo protocol' ...any1 heard abt it or even bought z bk? I wud just like to knw if its genuine n if it helps..any1 tried it?

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hi. Many years ago I suffered from migraine, doctors prescribed me different pills without any result, most likely made it worse. Finally I met a doctor who wants to cure the underlying cause, send me for x-ray of my neck, and there was the reson. Some physiotherapy helped. I don't suffer anymore. Maybe it is your case, in my case it was a narrower space between 2 discs of my neck.

• Posted

This is what they said has happened to my neck

I'm so dizzy all the time

Waiting Physio

• Posted

Not sure if you are in the UK but your doc should be able to refer you to a back pain clinic for some physio.
    • Posted

Hi..i did MRI n also xray of the neck..they didnt find anytg..n am stil vomitting evry 2 days! Pfff...iv tried doing sum neck exercises frm a physiotherapist bt then z dizziness gets worse...feel helpless..sad
    • Posted

No actually am in Mauritius a small island in the indian ocean..iv seen so many docs! Physiotherapist ENT surgeons chiropractor etc but in vain..one ENT surgeon did sum kind of epley mvmt n it helped me fr a whole mnth! No symptoms fr one mnth! But then aftr one mnth all symptoms came bk n i went to c same doc again n he did same epley mvmt but didnt help at all..symptoms didnt disappear at all sad
  • Posted

Any other health issues going on? I had this symptom at the onset of auto immune disease. What blood tests have you had? I would check esr crp and ana try to get a better picture of what is going on.
    • Posted

Hi..nop no other health issues..all these symptoms occurred wen i did a specific mvment..i had stretched my arm a lot to reach mosquito net of baby while i was kneeling..n immediately symptms occurred..i did sum blood tests but dnt think in depth..ok il try the ones u suggestd..thx
  • Posted

Hi Jehan I too would like to know about the book, I will keep checking in to see if anyone lets you know.   Best of luck.    It is certainly not a good thing to suffer although they say not life threatening it is debilitating.
    • Posted

Thnk u..yep nt easy at all to suffer lik tht..these days vomitting occurs evry 2 days..pfff

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.