Anybody else feel this?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I have been having a feeling in the "pit of my stomach" feeling. Kind of a nervous feeling, almost like it would feel better if I pressed on my upper stomach, and heart flutters/palpitations.

Has anyone else experienced this?

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Yes, I certainly had it. I had amasing palpitations there. Dr's worried that I might be having abdominal aortic aneurysm. But CT scan showed it clear. I have less palpitation now but no idea what caused it. Must be one of the weird symptoms of peri. All the best

• Posted

Dear suzynegrette

It sounds like anxiety. I had this I just felt anxious and nervous, one of the many symptoms of peri, I felt better after taking a multi vit for over fifties. I thought perhaps I was low in magnesium which can cause anxiery. I also had bad joints in the mornings, feeling very stiff! Plus bad eye twitchea too x

• Posted

Hi Pinkcatfairy.

I too have been getting eye twitches! I'm 45 and just can't seem to figure out what is peri, or my hypothyroid, or anxiety or anything else...like heart disease.

I have a doctor appt next week and she ordered a hormone blood test.

xx

• Posted

Yes best to get it checked out but thankfully it did go away only to return on the odd occasion now x
  • Posted

Yes, I get that too. I do press on my stomach!

I hate the flutters also. It causes anxiety. I helps if I cough.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.