Anybody else get really heavy/weaker feeling in arms and legs? Makes the body feel heavy/lethargic?

Posted , 3 users are following.

anybody else get the heavy/weaker feeling in arms and legs? just makes your full body feel heavy and lethargic? can still function normal just feels off

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

absolutely. I’ve had that happen many times all due to stress and anxiety. I remember feeling so lethargic I couldn’t get up off the couch. Went and had blood test done many times over the years and everything was normal.

What happens is that stress and anxiety takes a toll on the body And that’s why a person can feel lethargic and a little weak even though they can still function.

once you start working on resolving or managing the anxiety and stress, the weak feeling should diminish or go away. Also take care of yourself by eating healthy foods and staying hydrated. and of course get a yearly physical check up with your doctor. Getting some counseling for anxiety I can help a lot.

• Edited

Yes, I get this too. Like a very odd weakness

• Edited

yeah i still function normally go to work etc just more uncomfortable than anything, is yours day to anxiety also?

• Edited

Yes, mine has got to be due to anxiety, because I can be feeeling really weak, unstable, stiff but the minute I walk through the door to my house (or more specifically to my room, which is my safe place) all these off feelings disappear.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.