Anybody experienced these crazy symptoms?!?!?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Right ive had all sort of abdominal pains and digestive issues going on for about 3 months but i wana talk about the new strange symptoms ive had for a few weeks now and causing alot of discomfort.

a sensation of batterys being pressed at the back of my tongue on the sides. feel like i have this feeling/taste in my chest as well if that even makes sense

bad pressure in my face jaw and chest

shortness of breath all the time

anybody had these sensations. they are freaking me out

thanks

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

i also get pressure in my throat

• Posted

Go see your doctor. If you have shortness of breath I would go to ER. Do you have heart disease?. You need a physical or something. People on here will tell you the same thing. Go see your doctor.

• Posted

i hope not, im in my 20s but this has been going on for a few weeks i had bloods done about a month ago just had high iron levels

• Posted

Hey Pete...Yea I'd go to doctor. Do you have asthma? Are you allergic to anything? Do you take any type of medicine that could cause these strange symptoms. Was laying here trying to think about why you'd feel those types of sensations in your face. ..and in your throat. Allergic reaction?? Ever had allergy testing? First symptom was stomach pain and digestive issues..so lets start there. Do you have normal bowel movements? I'd definitely watch everything I put in my mouth and do a food diary. Look up elimination diet. Not going to hurt if you get off gluten and dairy for 2 weeks and then add them back into your diet one at a time to see if they bother you. No fast food. No raw food like salad. I'd stick with a little meat, cooked veggies, and potatoes. Chicken broth, soups. See a doctor about this though to rule things out. One day at a time ! Prayers

• Posted

Simple answer is.. Get to gp.. Pressure in chest and breathing problems are cause on there own.. Dont wait

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.