Anybody get yellow urine?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Can stress cause this?

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

i think yellow wee indicates dehydration or at least that enough fluids aren't being frank, I think...

Some days when I don't drink much my urine is yellow

• Posted

Do you drink enough water?

I've personally never known stress to cause this HOWEVER stress can do lots of strange things to your body so I definatley wouldn't rule it out.

I've been struggling with anxiety most of my life, out of countrol anxiety since October 2013, however the last few months I've been reading some books, they basically talk about disease and how we can chose whether we have it or not and they explain the science behind the power of our mind, it's certainly made me feel like less of a victim to certain illnesses which in turn has reduced my anxiety dramatically,

Today is a bad day for me though because I just realised I've had a swollen gland on the right side of my neck for about four weeks and I cannot control my thoughts!

Anyway sorry to ramble hope I've helped x

• Posted

That's interesting, I might have a look at that book. Iv been taking colpermin a lot so think it could be that?
    • Posted

I think that will deffo be why then!! Is that a peppermint oil?

My husband who is fit as a fiddle used to get bright orange urine when he took vitamins and supplements, apparently it's when you've taken too much for your body to absorb and so your body gets rid of it in your wee xx

• Posted

That is definatley the reason for your yellow urine then :-) glad we got to the bottom of it for you! X
    • Posted

I have read a few things that say the peppermint oil can cause yellow urine and sting a the urine comes out etc

Also I have experienced it first hand with my husband

I know it can be scary but this is a normal problem, if you are still worried maybe you can stop taking the peppermint oil for two weeks and see your urine go back to normal? Maybe that would put your mind at ease, but remember to drink lots of water! Xx

• Posted

hi

not sure if stress causes this

drink plenty of water every day which will dilute your urine

are you feeling dehydrated?

• Posted

I'm going to sound stupid. But I thought wee was supposed to be yellow? Mine always is at least...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.