Anybody tried stem cells for COPD?

Posted , 6 users are following.

I have a business acquaintence whose dad had stem cell therapy and was able to give up supplemental O2 after 7 weeks after treatment.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi there..no I haven't..not even been mentioned by doctors..but I did read it is about the only 'cure' (?) ...so pleased for your friends dad..
  • Posted

Thanks John is much happier.  Doctors in the US have to speak with their patients according to the dictates of their College or they expose themselves to litigation, expulsion & etc.

For example the American College of Chest Physicians  does not endorse stem cell therapy and the FDA is making it very hard on stem cell pratictioners in the US also, so you have to go offshore.

These guys are getting good results with a lot of things but COPD seems to be low hanging fruit for them.  They get high percentage successful results from single treatments,

There are a ton of scholarly articles that I can send you, if you are interested.

• Posted

Hi Ken. Am very interested in the articles you mention.

Regards

Tony

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.