anyone????

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi I was just wondering if anyone gets these symptoms

I just sat down not feeling anxious at all although I have had quite a stressful week so far and I went really light headed and dizzy I've laid down now and feel better but I'm scared x

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I get this all the time

it sucksredface

• Posted

Thankyou for commenting

I get horrible symptoms do you get a pain in the middle of your chest I have that right now x

• Posted

Sometimes my brain feels like it's fizzing at complete random, whether i'm sitting or standing. Makes me dizzy.  It goes away quickly enough.  

The body does these weird things, i wouldn't be scared catherine.   

I guess if it happens to you continually for a month then go see the doc! 

• Posted

Thankyou for your comment

Yeah i get it alot not continuously i get loads of strange horrible symptoms with this anxiety

Its vile i have social,health and generalised anxiety also depression

Do you get pains in the middle of your chest? X

• Posted

It's weird isn't it, the body stabs you all over like it wants you to believe that something is going wrong.  Do you often think that if you *believe* about an ache or pain so much it actually manifests itself?

I suffer from anxiety, and take Sertraline amoungst other things. 

I don't get chest pains no, is that common for you? = ( 

• Posted

The chest pains aren't as common as other symptoms I have

Yeah I get that too where I think about a pain and I get it

Its horrible and controlling x

• Posted

I'm really sorry that you get so many symptoms affecting you = (  

I do remember that i used to get chest pains when i had panic attacks, but it's been a good 2 years since i've had one.  Feels like all your organs are being squished by invisible hands, terrified me...

If you take meds, It's likely that  your symptoms are little side effects.

There are loads of people here that will help u  = ) 

• Posted

Yes I have had that Ive had an endoscope and CT scan done and its all clear and its anxiety,It could also be acid reflux

Stay Strongcool

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.