Anyone

Posted , 4 users are following.

Does anybody have weird irrational thoughts with anxiety I'm on sertraline

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

You get a lot of wired side affects on ADs. Thaughts are among the list.
  • Posted

I have been on sertraline for 3 weeks now and yes get a lot of weird anxiety but the meds start to work between 4 - 6 weeks. How long were you on them. I am going tostick with it, hopefully it will pass. As soon as I took them i got extreme anxiety

Anyone feelthe same as me

• Posted

He's ann I had terrible anxiety along with horrid dreams, I just couldn't handle it and it really scared me. But we are all different and what works for one may not work for another, good luck x
    • Posted

Hi Catherine.The side effects are horrible. I had insomnia and the shivers and nausea, and anxiety. The anxiety is still with me. Are you still getting side effects
    • Posted

Yep I get nausea chest pains headaches shaking dizzyness and weird thought's I have bad anxiety but they have eased that that's why I'm toying whether to stop them because of side effects or stay on them because they help my anxiety I think it will be the latter as my anxiety before the medication was unbearable
    • Posted

Yeah stick with it in the long run i amsure you willbenefit from them, that's what i keep telling myself. what strength are you on. i am  on  50mg

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.