Anyone able to help?

Posted , 3 users are following.

for the past several months ive had this going on.

on and off i get a clogged blcoked feeling in my ears. i can hear myself breath particularly through my left ear and its quitete annoying. it causes me to deel the need to clear my throat and nose often. no pain. i went to a doctor two months aho and they told me it was ear wax cleaned it and nothing happened. along with thos i get the occaeional swollen glands in my neck and the need to swollow constantly to try clesr the swollen feeling.

i dont have a fever

my nose isnt runny at all

i dont have any ear pain

on occasion my neck will feel a little sore on my right side up under my jaw.

i also grt a bitter taste in my mouth.

my right tosil also seems a little swollen but ive only noticed this in the past day.

Last year my mum passed,

so could this all be stressed induced ?

do i have an infection of some kind, tooth, ear, sinus thats not cleared for MONTHS?

pls help

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I know this is going to sound crazy but I went through the same symptoms but over time it got worse. I had my first ear infection at age fifty. I was on antibiotics and those the symptoms would go away but it didn't. Later on I had a routine colonoscopy and I was diagnosed with h pylori. I went through nine months of antibiotics before I was free of it and the ear problems. My point is keep trying to get doctors to check it out because it can be caused by things you wouldn't normally think would cause it. Good luck with it.

• Posted

thankyou. im going to see my GP today so ill let you know what he comes back with.

• Posted

Hi there, did you get any result from your GP with this, I have very similar and a weird sensation in my throat (since last September) I did go to the ENT who did a nose scope and who assured me there was nothing wrong, but i still have these symptoms.

• Posted

Hi there, did you get any result from your GP with this, I have very similar and a weird sensation in my throat (since last September) I did go to the ENT who did a nose scope and who assured me there was nothing wrong, but i still have these symptoms.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.