Anyone can explain what are these bump on my vagina. Is this vestibular papillomatosis or genital wa

Posted , 5 users are following.

Anyone can explain what is this ?? Is this vestibular papillomatosis or genital warts ?? Im 27 years old image

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Vestibular papillomatosis is characterized by small, shiny, skin-colored growths on a woman's vulva, which is the outer part of the vagina. ... They can also occur in the vestibule, which is the opening of the vagina surrounded by the labia minora. The papillae can be smooth, round bumps or finger-like projections.

• Posted

imageimage

HELP PLEASE!! So I Felt that I had some some irritation and redness down there and thick discharge and went to the doctor. I ended up having bacterial vaginosis. As she examined down there she said she didnt see any bumps or warts and i got tested for std by a swab test snd pee tests and they all came up negative. i took my pill and felt better but two weeks later i ended up feeling irritation and redness down there again and i noticed these inside. Since the doctor appointment i have only have had sex one other time with the guy i have been with since september. im scared its genital warts which i dont understand why they woukd pop up now or if it VP which i have been seeing alot. im 19 and scared and dont knoe how to approach. HELP ASAP PLEASE

• Posted

vp can occur if u have a vaginal infection once the infection has cleared up sometimes they go away by themselves sometimes they remain there it looks alot like vp it looks quite irritated on the outside skin it could be a fungal or yeast issue if u have treated for bv sometimes the medication they give causes fungal and yeast infections after taking it

• Posted

Thank you, this makes me feel much better. However i took an different angle and it looks way more irritated and i hope thats VP as well.. ( The Center) I'm going to the doctor Monday but I just want this stress and worry off my shoulders. image

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.