anyone else?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Is it normal to feel really numb sometimes, I think of stuff that would upset me, make me nervous, make me feel like somethings wrong and I just feel nothing atall and I'm questioning everything like I dunno rolleyes I feel like such a different person but it feels so natural and although I'm wondering in my head I don't feel extremely nervous ect ect. Could my questioning be my hormones argh I don't know 

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

What meds are you on?? the meds can make you feel like this. I can see you think to much like me, have you found any tings that stop this?
    • Posted

I am 15 my mum seemed to be certain it was hormone imbalance so I'm on a hormone pill at the moment 
    • Posted

Have you been to see the doctors about your issues?? 
    • Posted

I was feeling alot better but then my period came and I got really anxious again and then the news scared me now I just don't know anymore 
  • Posted

They need to refer you to a psychiatrist I think babe, I see you post quite a lot on here and your always worried. Most of this stuff is probably just in your mind anxiety casues paranoia to me some times. If your only 15 you need to get sorted so you can live happy you lifes only just starting, I wish i was 15 again so bad
    • Posted

Like I dunno how to describe it atall, I think about what if this what if that then I'm wandering in my head and it's like the thoughts are obsessive it's all thats on my mind all day like I can't escape from them I dunno if it's even anxiety anymore just honestly want to feel better and myself, always used to be so caring and had a big heart and always tryed to understand others and bad things would be bad things to me I wouldn't think about them any further :S 
  • Posted

I know how you feel I just lost my gf from anxiety and being over the top, it was not meant to be and I love her, life is bad pain tho sometimes. You just gotta make the most of it and it will past you by. I am 30 now and remember when I was 15 and it was amazing, as you get older things get more complicated you have got a chance to make things bettersmile you need to go docs tho and see a psychiatrist they will help you beat all these crazy thoughts and advise you what is best 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.