Anyone else?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Scratch themselves or pinch real hard or pull on their hair on the verge of a panic attack or when they feel their about to lose control? I don't self harm its only when it's gets real bad it helps to get a grip back to reality

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Since the moment I woke up this morning I've been thinking about how I feel.... so spaced out detatched I keep trying to ground myself, by thinking of "normal things I enjoyed in the past" but the feeling of unreality is more powerful than nice thoughts.... just find my self drifting into my own world of weird reality then I get like a wake up call of extream fear that I've lost my mind.... also I think I'm having an existential crisis became of how I'm feeling! I don't know what grounds me I only woke up this morning I wqs already not grounded.
    • Posted

We can't give up there's got to be a way to ground us perminantly!
    • Posted

Ugh I feel like that all the time it feels worse right now I hate it so much getting up moving around helps a little and showering sometimes too and yes we need ways to help us get grounded
    • Posted

I was bad a year ago I'm so much worse now I don't even think I'll no myself in the near future if it gets any worse.... It's like our brains arnt functioning properly.... where is my rational mind?????
    • Posted

Exactly ! It feels like I'm gonna lose myself and go crazy and that scares me ugh it feels different everyday sad
    • Posted

I "pick" at myself like a drug junkie...no offense to anyone that has or is using drugs...but because of this I have been accused of being a drug user

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.