Anyone else ?

Posted , 4 users are following.

has there been anyone out there thats lived with high blood pressure there whole life or most. also i got a reading of 150/90 but then went down abit im 28 and overweight but have been very active. some days i get readings 133/82 but i have had all my heart test done which were norman

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I was diagnosed with HBP when I was 18 so I definitely understand how you feel, do you take any medications?

• Posted

coversyl for 8mg. and how old are you know and what are your readings usually ?

• Posted

I'm 29, readings depend on many factors , good days when I have enough sleep and have been exercising my readings are between 118-129/70-77 I also take medications but periods of time when I don't eat well and add other things like alcohol my BP is high again 140-55/85/90, so I try to find a balance between lifestyle and meds.

• Posted

I shouldn't worry-your readings are not bad.Are you on medication?Make some lifestyle changes.Lose some weight,Be moderate in alcohol consumption,exercise a bit every day and dont worry!I'm 80 and have lived with some hypertension all my adult life but I'm fit and have good numbers on all biochemical tests.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.