anyone else believe they have really bad karma

Posted , 4 users are following.

everything that can go wrong does with me. I have many terrible premonitions that come true. My mental and physical health continue going downhill in various weird and wonderful ways. I believe God has told me in signs that i was a famously evil person in my previous incarnation and i must continue to go through many difficult trials up until my death when i will be welcomed home having finally paid my debt. I meditate many hours most days and it seems to help with patience etcetera

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Edited

you can't be born with badness, nobody can! you can have really rough patches in your life that go on forever, or get worse. these can make you feel like the world is against you. fight back, don't let the bad things hold you back. there will be some good things some day.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.