Anyone else experience this....

Posted , 3 users are following.

For some time now it feels as thou im heart is skipping beats often its vry scary...Also my heart skips a beat when im eating....my pulse is normal just get worried when it beats irregular

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I've seen many a post on this and whilst I haven't personally had the sensation of it skipping a beat (or at least be aware that's what it's doing during those palpitations) it is a very common occurrence in anxiety sufferers.

• Posted

I too have had palpitations. That is definitely one of the symptoms of anxiety that some can have. If it makes you feel better, a lot of people with anxiety have this. You could get an EKG just to make you feel a little better. Hope this helps. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.