Anyone else experiencing problems with this site?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I apologise to my friends that I do not appear to have been on here much at all today but this site keeps failing to load.

I have all but given up using the links in emails as from sometime yeaterday they pretty much stopped working.

Anyone else having the same problems?

0 likes, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

hi Taz 

been okay here, however if using apple ipad etc the ios8 update is problematic 

infact its messed my ipad up ... Terrible update that was 

hope your okay 

jay x

• Posted

Yup and now trying to sort out supplement levels recommended particually for osteoporosis prevention. Well confused.

Symptom wise I get about 6 hots a day, so hot I steam up my glasses smile Dizzy too but that may well be the painkillers on, only just been able to come off them, co-codamol down to two tabs a day but Ibupfrofen still 6

• Posted

Prob not help that Dr got me on laxatives every day due to constipation from op, panikillers and inactivity. Sorry post in two bits but just had to dash and heard loo scream as I approached it smile
    • Posted

Flip just steamed glasses up again and make that a hot every hour or two for about 1 or 2 mins
  • Posted

Oh yes got fed up trying, thought it was just me, posts freeze and then cannot log in sometimes!!

Hopefully this goes through I went on thier FB page to see if there were any folk asking there!

• Posted

Someone on one of the other forums use said same and like me use Windows 8.1
    • Posted

Hi Taz 

oh i dont know i use Apple - safari .. Dont know about windows 8.1 

jay xx

• Posted

Know issued update 8.0.1 to solve problems in os8, it was a disaster and was pulled in just a day or less, they issued another patch 8.0.2 which has helped. Affected my iphone, infact the original update stopped connection to some of the biggest provibers in the world as well as causing other problems
    • Posted

Hi Taz 

yes i know its awful... 😧

i didnt update my iphone not doing it ... Left it as ios 7 ..

ipad is awful... Awful update and still not right .. 

8.1 terrible and the update to make it better 8.2 is just as bad .

never known such a shambles by Apple ... Normally its the best ever ..

Jay xx

• Posted

I know and it even made the national press here, online as well.

Off till tomorrow as still getting tired quickly.

Take care and hope OK

Big hugs

Taz xxx

• Posted

Hi Taz

was world wide headlines that one ..

you take care and get your rest Taz..

speak soon

jay xxxx

• Posted

Yes. For several days I could not reply to anyone. The little swirling thing kept going and got stuck.
    • Posted

Hi Fancy 😀

oh that does happen yeah...  

the post you want to post sits for ages and the swirly thing 😃 kicks in..

yeah yeah.... thats happens to me then you think has it sent / been posted and it actually does .. eventually ..

ar yes... thats not ios8 😀

dont know why it gets stuck like that.. sometimes i copy my text incase its gone while it does that.,, then i can paste it again next try..

jay xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.