anyone else feel completely unsettled??HELP

Posted , 4 users are following.

I used to be a very motivated person, im 17 and got all A's last semester and felt motivated to do all my work and get things done. i have anxiety OCD, GAD depression PTSD and excoriation disorder. 

I understand it could be a number of those things but this semester in school i still have all A's but its a struggle. Im just disintrested, tired, bored, unsettled, uncomfortable, agitated, cant concentrate to save me and feel sad(which is from depression) but the rest doesnt feel like my depression at al. Jsut feel so alone and disorganzied. what should i do?What could be up with me? 

help is so apreciated 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

very very very good questions........we need to pinpoint what it is that makes us all so different from the rest of the world....i know we can do it.....we just must research everything that comes along and not give up on any philosophy......i know there is a marker out there that we can conquer.........i know it to the bottom of my heart~ let's go conquer this stuff......right now!
  • Posted

hey there,

have you talked to anyone about your anxiety? Parents, teachers, counsellors, therapists?

• Posted

Yes i go to weekly therapy and have been to 2 inpatient,2 outpatient and 1 residential treatment program.Generally doing well,just having a rough 2 months which is unusual
  • Posted

Your disinterest in your regular activities appears to be depression.  The extent of is unknown.  Most schools have a counselor, I highly recommend you go and talk to them about the feelings and thoughts that you are having. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.