Anyone else feel like this?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi everyone 

For the past 4/5 days I've been feeling a bit off. Fuzzy head, my right ear feels full almost and is ringing, from the ear down my jaw and neck feels strange (not sore just strange hard to explain, and a node in my neck and behind the ear that's full is slightly raised (can feel them by touch, not massively swollen or sore).

Last year I had a blocked Eustachian tube but I was very dizzy with it that time whereas I'm not really dizzy at the minute but the ear fullness and ringing is the same. I'm wondering if it's hay fever causing it as was around this time last year. My nose has been running and blocked simultaneously and I have been sneezing more as well as a general feeling of being stuffed up.

I don't feel like I have a cold though my throat feels strange too but not sore like mucusy and dry. 

I just wondered if anyone else had had this and was it recurring?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I wish I could help you, maybe if i take it piece by piece, and disect your situation i could. I have to tell you, I know so much about this darn Eustachian Tube Dysfunction, because I have had it for 18 yrs and it is making my life a living he--!!,

I can't tell you what has been done to me, and the things I am feeling, suffering 24/7, day and night, i cry, am depressed. I am housebound over this. I am also a 3x cancer survivor and diabetic and have neuropathy and lymphadema in my legs, swelling, and water retention.  I cannot tell you, how this Eustachian tube has just ruined me and my life, and I cannot, drive anymore, can't go anywhere, can't have fun, no love in my life, probably never will be, no going out with friends, NOTHING. This is not a question of me not being positive or strong, TRUST ME when i tell you, you would not want what i have. I am not making less of your condition, but i am living a NIGHTMARE.  I feel, we should all get a petition going, no i am serious. We need these ENT'S to find a way to cure this problem, or DO something. FORGET, their steriod sprays, and whatever. They need to wake up and FIX THIS PROBLEM PRONTO.  I am not even worried about my cancers, as i am of this problem...I believe i posted on here one day, and explained all i have here. I would love to post it all again and explain what went wrong with mine, both of mine, but believe me, i am so EXAUSTED, and fed up, i am up all night, have to tire myself to sleep, i am facing insomnia now, they gave me some meds to try to help. My problem, with the chronic inflamation of the tube, and also chronic inflamation with the nasal passages, is I feel something that is going to put me in a serious depression, sooner or later, insomnia i believe will get worse.  I am a strong minded person, believe me, but this has gotten the best of me. I will try to re read your post LG and try to give you some kind of answer, remember, we are not doctors, but i know you are going on based if all of us have experienced what you have with your tube.  Always check with your doctors about what we say, I will another day post what i go through and what happen to me, but just am so worn out, from crying and suffering today, i cant do it.  Let me say this, before i read your post, i will put my opinions and ideas whatever in another reply box, but I want to encourage you, not to lose HOPE. You got to try to focus and be stronger then what is going on with you, trust me, i know it is not easy, it is not. You got to have a very strong will and focus, outward, even when the symptoms are trying to control you, cause they will.  It will drive you nuts.  This is why I think these doctors, ENTS ARE NOT, doing what they should to help all of us that have this problem, we need to get together on this and go national, put it on youtube if we have to and, tell the world, how much suffering this is causing us, there must be thousands and thousands of people like us.....UNITING and getting the word out is the only way, to get something done.  LG, I say, God bless you, hang tough, always keep your faith and I pray God watch over you and keep you strong, My name is Nina, my email is ______ if you ever want to talk private. nothing against anyone on here, it's just sometimes, one on one, you can explain things better.  Of course any of you are welcome.  I am sorry for your troublems LG, but take it from me, the research and having this for so long, and just 3 mths ago it got worse, 4 yrs ago i was not to bad at all...now you should see what this has become.  Will reply to you again, in the next reply box...be well, tc of yourself.

Emis Moderator comment: I have removed the email address as we do not publish these in the forums. If users wish to exchange contact details please use the Private Message service.

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398331-private-messages

• Posted

OMG, Lg, I just wrote out a whole thing to you and they flagged it,  how unfair of them.  They could have first told me something and i would have fixed it, I didnt curse do anything wrong, why did you people flag me, I put my heart into speaking to this person and you did this to me?
    • Posted

Oh I don't know? I just want to know if anyone else has felt this way? I'm obviously a little worried so looking for reassurance

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.