Anyone else get freaked out when they're actually relaxed?

Posted , 7 users are following.

Or am I the only one? Lol. I feel like sometimes when I cath myself actually feeling relaxed and not tense or anxious for once I start freaking out like whoa this isn't normal I'm a bit TOO relaxed. It's like a lose lose 😂

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Lol yes. My palpitations have stopped and I'm like.. Hey where are you.. is my heart even beating. We can never win! Ha
  • Posted

Yup sometimes its like why isn't the sky falling and then its like- it will soon lol Its really not funny but its like too good to be true that a person has some time without worry. Wonder what it would be like to be one of those people that Never worry about anything..I cant even imagine. Xx
  • Posted

Okay good I'm glad I'm not the only one!! Lol I'm like wait body why are we not freaking out right now?!
    • Posted

because your body is reacting and when your are going through the symptons our body goes into fight of flight when its relaxed its thinking hey wheres all the problems gone because your body is so used to fighting and defending i got told this years ago so its "normal" lol

• Posted

When you feel relaxed, have an agenda for what you can accmplish on your good days. Sometimes its problems to think through. Good days arent off days. Have a good day!
  • Posted

Trust me, whenever I feel normal I do get nervous once I notice it. Something clicks on in my brain and I start to think it's a trick, Anxiety is gonna come right back. It's like a voice in my head telling me not to enjoy normalcy because it won't last.

It's awful this Anxiety, all I want is to be normal again but when it happens I get scared it won't last.

• Posted

It's more sound like your so relax, u start to lose a bit of control over your mind), start to fall in a panic attack!. Been there done that).

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.