Anyone else get this??!

Posted , 2 users are following.

some days i feel fatigued and my whole body seems to ache all over and i feel the urge to clench my jaw/teeth. This somehow helps. i dont feel ill at all and its doing my head in now. Anyone else get this?

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Edited

yes, I can relate to this! Have you spoken to you GP about it?

I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia, but my symptoms have progressed so I'm not confide t of my diagnosis.

Do you have any other symptoms?

I have seen 2 neurologist, a rheumatologist, had bloods, MRI, EMG. Nothing specific shown up. Bit of a head scratcher.

• Edited

hi looby thanks for your reply. Thats interesting. No i have not as of yet. Other bits i get are the need to crack my fingers as it feels like there is a pressure build up in them. I seem to struggle using my hands when its cold and im outside. Hand weakness that comes and goes. I seem to suffer with my mental health wether or not its because of this or secondary to it i dont know. I Can go to work all day and im fine, i do a manual job and if i have had a particularly hard day thats when its worse on an evening. funnily enough when i went on holiday to turkey for a week in june i felt fine.

• Posted

you should really go and see your GP Chris and get some bloods done. At this stage it could be a myriad of things. Try not to Google too much stuff as it tends to lead you down a dark rabbit hole!

Do you experience swelling?

• Edited

and sometimes i feel like i have too much saliva. Weird. How are you doing atm?

• Posted

yes, i can relate to that too. Do you have any difficulty swallowing? Muscle twitches? Slurring?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.