Anyone else get this

Posted , 4 users are following.

Ive had nothing but sinus problems and ringing in the ear and blood pressure from bad bottom wisdom teeth

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Also i should know both wisdom teeth roots have kinda hooked upwards almost looks like a fish hook
  • Posted

I haven't had this, but it does sound like your wisdom teeth could be causing an infection and need to be removed... best to get them removed now before they become any weaker as the dentist won't be able to get a grip on them...

• Posted

Hi Brandon0,

It's extremely unlikely that a lower wisdom tooth would cause sinus problems. Occasionally this can be the case with an upper molar tooth due to their close proximity but not a lower.

Similarly, I would not expect it to cause blood pressure issues.

If this tooth is bad (through decay or infection) and you are concerned about this then it's best to call your dentist and let them have a look. 

Hope this helps

Dr Gareth

• Posted

Hi Brandon..hope it's all sorted out now but I had sinus problems and they got infected and ended up with a really bad abcsessed tooth and had 6 packs of antibiotics before I got it pulled out and then it took ages to feel better..Had sinus and low grade fevers along with palpitations and my bp went up..

It was never explained.

Cheers and hope you're feeling better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.