Anyone else get this sometimes

Posted , 4 users are following.

so after all my test results came in for my heart and lungs everything is normal but hear i am still with short seconds of loosing breath and blood rush which goes away after a second. constant feeling of anxiety and fear. sleep apnea which i struggle to use this machine . but most of all stomach problems are present . back pain qnd shortness of breath with lots of gas and bloating and cramps. constant pain left upper abdominal side . ahh cant get a endoscopy because i weigh to much ... blood pressure spikes guess cause all the gas... anyone else get symptoms like these ??

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

which country are you from that you can't get an endoscopy because you weigh too much? What tests have you had for your heart and lungs?

• Posted

canada and ive had 3 ecg and 2 eck also stress test and ultra sound of the heart and lungs and multiple blood test

• Posted

Did you get an ultrasound of your stomach? Have you done food allergy/intolerance testing? Do you smoke or drink alcohol? they can have a big effect on you stomach.

• Posted

ive had a lower abdominal cat scan which just showed a small umbelical chord hernia also i have a allergy test in january . And no thank goodness i dont smoke or drink ! just overweight but have lost 145lbs so far !

• Posted

well done on losing all that weight! Sugar can have a big impact on stomach pain and gas, I try and avoid it although sometimes I find it can be hidden in pasta sauces or ready meals. Dairy can make your stomach a bit funny too. Low GI is a good way to eat. Have you tried taking antacids and ranitidine?

• Posted

Yes! I've had all the symptoms you described at one time or another. Currently I have the stomach issues. Both sides of my stomach feel crampy on and off throughout the day, gassy and bloated too. Been like this for 3 months. I actually have an endoscopy scheduled for Jan 2nd, but I'm curious if it's all just anxiety related. I've also been experiencing generalized itching on my neck/hands/arms for the past few months.

• Posted

All of these symptoms come usually with aging but you can try simethicone anti-gas tablets available over the counter.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.