Anyone else get this x

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi I've posted many times about my multiple symptoms but need some advice on a few new ones.in the past 6 weeks I've had 4 off these episodes it's the most excruciating pain in my back shoulders chest ribs and also today my throat all at the sane time it also makes my teeth hurt and I feel like I have indigestion.they last about 2 hours and ease abit if I lay down or find a comfort able position.obviously I think I'm having a heart attack or maybe gallbladder.ive seen my doc about this and She  says she thinks it's a muscoskelatal  spasm  I hurt in these places everyday but this is of the scale i haveI had my gallbladder scanned last year and it was healthy so doc says very very unlikely to be that any advice thanks guys xx 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I had something very very similar to that a few weeks ago. The pain was worse in my chest, right at the very top of my abdomen and in my back. I had to take some reflux tablets for a few days, which are called lansoprazole and it cleared and didn't come back. 

It's very possible it's indigestion as it sounds very much like what I had. And like you said it eased when laying down.

Ask your GP for medication of this type ( for reflux ) and it should help a great deal

• Posted

Hi Carl thanks for your reply I have had lansoprazole before about a year ago but doc took me off them because I couldn't stop being sick I've also had omerprazole same effect I'm so med sensative can't take anything anymore did have a swig of gaviscon but that didn't help.the pain is incredible isn't it it has eased now but still left aching alloverand feel sick xx 
    • Posted

Yes it is horrible. Without more knowledge I'm afraid I don't know what else to suggest with regards to medication. Although peppermint tea works wonders for your stomach, and it's caffeine free. Have 1 cup in the morning and one in the evening. It doesnt taste as nice as it smells but it works very well if drank regularly 
    • Posted

Thanks your right it's disgusting but if it helps will give it another go x 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.