Anyone else had swollen lymph glands with prostatitis

Posted , 6 users are following.

34, painful urination that comes and goes, pain in my Gooch , tip of penis sometimes aches and testicles too. Also upper thigh pain and shooting pains up my arse.

Have a camera down my Chap to investigate later this month. But was just wondering if anyone else noticed there glands being swollen around the groin area. And if so what did they feel like. The urologist felt them and said all typical symptoms , but they have been raised for at least two months now and it's a bit concerning.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I think pain and swelling in the lymph glands can occur with almost any infection, but it would suggest it is challenging your body a fair bit.
  • Posted

I have noticed the lymph nodes in my thighs were swollen and tender. I imagine this is my body trying to fight the infection. What I hate about the symptoms are the feeling like someone is always pinching the tip of my penis. Thankfully, no pain in my perenium unless I am on airplane seat for more than 3 hours. 
  • Posted

Hey Paul,

I have been suffering from the exact same thing. Were you able to find out what is wrong?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.