Anyone else have extreme sensitivity to medicine?

Posted , 7 users are following.

I have other issues going on - lucky me - that require me to take nerve medicine. Well the medicines #1 side effect is dizziness and loss of coordination.

I'm already dizzy and have trouble walking! Plus the issue I'm having is making me dizzy. And now the medicine they're giving me (Gabapentin) is going to make me dizzy.

When can we catch a break, like seriously!! I'm so sick of being dizzy!! I can't take medicine for anxiety because it makes me dizzy. I can't take my medicine for my nerve issues because it makes me dizzy. What are people like us supposed to do???

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Unfortunatlly this is exactly what happens with me
  • Posted

I am like you

It is crazy! 

I have Lamotrigine , only 50mg and already dizzy , same for antidepressants and diazepam, cannot hold it but need it...

• Posted

when i read you message, i feel like i wrote it!

​i have  a big dizzy vertigo issue, i have medecine for depression anxiety and it is worse, i makes me crazy and the psychiatrist as well as my dizziness is awful, i still cry and struggle to find a solution , feel terrible, i cant do anything even walk, i have to do vesetibular rehab but cant even walk and more depressed and no strenght to do it as the medecine may change again and afraid  dizzy coming off meds, coming on new ones.....i  understand you so much but i have no answer

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.