Anyone else have these anxiety symptoms ?

Posted , 2 users are following.

At first i went through the whole "thought i was having a heart attack" thing , that kind of mild out ,,,, then I started to have a lot of the head sensations , and really bad tension headaches in certain parts of my head , and sometimes the whole head , I get sometimes a throbbing or pulsing feeling too , along with the pain, and sometimes there isn't any pain just, electrifying feeling, or like tickling feelings, and other weird hard to explain sensations and I hate it , I've had cat scans, and MRIs, of my head and brain and all the results came back great . I was diagnosed with panic disorder and anxiety. Anxiety has a lot of the worst symptoms I even heard of and felt . can't wait for this to pass , I want my old self back !!!

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I go off and on with weird headaches. The frozen sensation i have found to be the most uncomfortable ones. Its a part of stress, diet amd hormones. They have eye masks and you chill them in the refrigerator or even freezer nd lie down and place it on your eyes for about fifteen minutes whilst listening to a quick meditatiin. It helps. Drink more water as well. Theres a big theory about drinking a 32oz of gatorade that helps many headaches too. I have done both and a motrin. Low salt diet helps too. But yes headaches are so common.
    • Posted

Hey Lisa yes I'm a great big water drinker , that's all I drink for the most part , I have one last testing to do, I'm.going to see a endocrinologist to have my hormones and thyroids check next Friday and I can't wait , I just want some relief , I have tried therapy, no meds tho info the natural vitamin route preferably, but I hope there is something that can be fixed or corrected because this is a lot to bare , I'm pretty strong but even the strongest break down sometimes you know , I've tried meditation but I can't seem to just relax its tuff, I'm always nervous
    • Posted

I do not like regular meditations myself. The relax or anxiety ones annoy me. I do love the healing meditations though. Mindfullness breathing ones and gigong sitting excersises, but i lay down.i like them 45 minutes or less. The natural route is disiplined but it has kept me going. I dont take meds either. I did two decades ago. A earth diet is good, i used the dash diet (heart smart diet) and zero caffiene and no artificiall sweeteners.that sweetners took a bit longer to rid but i used it in teas and such now i got used to their natural flavors. I do use cane sugar. Candied ginger is good and very useful. Fresh holy basil (half cup chopped), juicing 8oz of celery juice and drink it after,avacadoes, spinach, kale, cashews these are good foods for people with anxiety. I take many vitamins myself some i have stopped some,  you have to go by what your body likes or dislikes. B complex, sub lingual b12 (i get shots for b12 too), vitamin E, vitamin C. I ise fish oil on and off but i got headaches so dont take it regularly. My doc told me to also take co enyme q10..i have i need to stay steady with that. Lots of vitamins. Juicing provides lots of vitamins as well. I did buy one a few months back and do use it once a day. Lots of anxiety juice recipes only be careful with beets they make you pee pink so no one in family liked that. Very happy to hear you are going to the endocrinologist.i had a few really intense years and never connected it to peri menapause nor did anyone mention it..haha im post menapause now so there was a strong connection i missed. I refuse to google symptoms anymore and didnt talk about it because i wrote it all off to stress. Look this whole anxiety dysfunction is a lot to bare, i agree. We are very strong individuals for what we all pass through. Opposite of what people think but its true. See what the endocrinologists has to say, maybe that doc will hold some answers.
  • Posted

Hi again Jenni, I can relate to the head sensations, I usually get a strange feeling of pressure inside my head, like something squeezing your brain....really weird, no pain just annoying. I've also had the head zapps, usually if I miss a dose of my antidepressant, so that's probably withdrawal related. All in all, I hate anxiety. Feel better my friend and hopefully we can get through this soon and back to normal.

Brian

• Posted

Yes Brian I hope we can get through this real soon and get.our lives back
    • Posted

Sending prayers Jenni, take care of your self, we'll make it smile

Brian

• Posted

Yes I'm.praying for us all , if you ever need to talk you can private message me anytime !!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.