Edited , 2 users are following.
i hope this finds you well.
i was wondering if anyone could help me with symptoms ive been having.
I've always suffered from piles and usually cream from doc would clear them but over the past year its not worked.
I'm 27 year old female and worried its something more sinister...alongside bleeding ive noticed some other symptoms starting to develop slowly, upon speaking to my doc im going for a colonosgopy. the symptoms are as follows
- alot of mucus with stool and blood (bright red) and when i wipe
- urgency (more in morning!)
- urgency for the toilet shortly after eating but not being able to go
- frequency but can flare up and down with what i eat (i think?!)
- watery stools but also can be normal too
- have low iron after blood test
- watery fluctance with feaces and mucus
- no weight loss but sometimes loss of appetite
- mouth ulcers & horrible taste in mouth
- have no pain weridly! except a small ache on right hand side or stabbing pains under my left rib!
my doc said he think its UC but am so anxious its more serious (even though UC is terrifying too!)
from what i can see UC seems to flare but my symptoms are pretty constant!
any advice on the above would so helpful!!
thanks so much x
0 likes, 2 replies