Anyone else have this?

Posted , 2 users are following.

For the last 6-7 days I have been lightheaded on and of. Mainly lying down. And now for the last 2 days I've been getting pain on the front left side of my head just above my eye. It's not painful but I can feel a little bit of pain there. So I just want to know if anyone else has this, or know what this could be.

Thank you!

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I also have an earache in the left ear
  • Posted

Hi Nathan,

Have you been to the doctors? It doesn't sound like Vertigo

• Posted

Hi I have had this before before and just after Christmas. It lasted for about a month or two. And then went. Exactly the same thing. It started out with me being lightheaded for for a week. And then a constant headache for a week that went. And now it has come back recently I no longer have been lightheaded just a little pain. I am 15. And had no family history of anything serious. I have told a parent and it could be stress with things in life. I have had NO vision loss. Haven't been sick or feeling sick at all. I only have had this little pain today I put 2 days by mistake. It comes and goes it lasts for 3 seconds. It's not a strong pain just a little pinch you could call it.

• Posted

Thanks. Because I have been thinking and worrying over certain things of what it could be but then I think no one in my family history have had it. I've had this before and it seems to be getting better I just need rest.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.