Anyone else have this?

Posted , 1 user is following.

So sorry everyone to ask things like this all the time.

I am soon to have results of tests but want to know if anyone else has this:

I feel like I'm shallow breathing and need to stretch out a section of my mid back to take a proper breath. I try to adjust my posture in a chair to do this. Deep breathing tends to hurt - i feel a dull restrictive pain on my lungs when i take a deep breath.

Also, I have bloating and sometimes feel like i am holding my self in such a way that I hold my belly in from stopping me looking like I have a big belly (this sounds nonsensical when I'm typing it- but this is how it feels), as if this poor posture is causing my back pain, when I correct this it doesn't really go away just shifts the pain for a while. There is also a general feeling of my torso, or ab muscles or back muscles being too weak to hold me up properly - and of course pain up and down my back.

When I take NSAID for this to test if it helps I most of the time get a pulsing feeling in the areas of the pain for the first 24 to 48 hours after I start taking them as if healing is going on or as if blood is getting to the pain spots. I need to carry on taking for longer but I am slightly scared to load up on pills right now. Also I notice that NSAID sometimes work quick and really effective at relieving pain and other times find they hardly touch it.

Also, finally (sorry to go on), but at times I feel my pains are directly related to the stress I have with work etc, and that at times it is like a vicious cycle where stress causes pain then the pain causes more stress and a low mood and so on.

Anyone else able to relate to all or any of this?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.