Anyone else have this with gastril/acid reflux issues

Posted , 5 users are following.

so my heart and lungs are normal to clear that up ! but i get day time shortness of breath with sharp chest pain once in awhile with somtimes panic attacks and bad stomach cramps . like of cramping on left side under peck if i sit and turn to long . anyone else get this with gastril issues

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I get this from anxiety all the time. Whenever I'm feeling overly anxious, especially during an actual panic attack, I get chest pains, stomach pains, shortness of breath and much more.

• Posted

yeah but im getting this as a daily thing . which sucks because i have high blood pressure to but i can change that with diet . but im wondering if gastris can make you feel this way . i know if can cause anxiety and panic attacks if im correct like they say the gut and mind connect

• Posted

if you're talking about gastritis, i have it and i get these pains as well, its very frustrating but i've learned to live with it.

• Posted

Anxiety can cause these symptoms because of the gut brain axis. Ask your doctor about relaxation therapy.

• Posted

Sounds like anxiety caused by whatever is causing the cramps. Id say go on a healthy diet and try to exercise often as well as drink lots of water.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.