Anyone ever experience chest pain from cervical spine issues?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Last summer I felt something burst/break in the upper left chest area after some heavy lifting at work. 5 days after this injury I woke up in the middle of the night to complete loss of sensation in my left arm. this felt nothing like falling asleep on my arm, more like someone cut it off. It took 5.5 months for the medical community to find this issue. I have surgeons telling me the disc wont cause any issues at this point because of how much time has passed since the injury. this was the finding.

broad-based left central through foraminal herniation at c6 c7 level resulting in mild right and moderate left neuroforaminal narrowing. mild spinal stenosis and constitutional cervical stenosis. this was found 5.5 months after the injury.

I've been out work for almost 8 months. left arm, head and upper chest weakness, bladder and bowel issues, sinus tachycardia and high blood pressure. Extensive cardiac, neuro, urology, gastroenterology and blood studies have been normal except for my neck. I have no prior medical history or issues and this has totally destroyed my quality of life.

thoughts?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.