Anyone experience daily fatigue?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Just wondering if you guys feel fatigued all the time.

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Hello, my name is Kyle, I'm 19, do you feel fatigued all the time? Symptoms? Might be similar to mine... smile
    • Posted

Yes Kyle. I'm fatigued all the time. It's like I'm so lazy I don't want to get off my couch and when I do I feel dizzy or like I'm going to fall. My balance is all weird now. Your symptoms??
  • Posted

Both mentally and physically though lately has been something else as I only last several hours before napping or sleeping again.. I think it's the depression generally little to no interest in doing anything, exhaustively researching interenet, poor dietary & lifestyle habits and boredom laid up in bed thinking how badly I need to change = Sleep neutral
    • Posted

I know how you feel. I also feel like I'm losing weight but everytime I weigh myself I'm the same weight as before. My brain is too powerful. sad
  • Posted

I am 27 years now, Yea, Not only fatigued, chair ridden all the time, I was hell of a sports person and good studnt, it just clears out thinking
  • Posted

Gabbi, I'm 56 and have had anxeity and depression for quite a few years and get fatigued once in awhile. Is there any specific time that you feel this way? I do when I have very little to do. Are you also on any medications? 

• Posted

The time isn't really specific, it's mostly just throughout the day but at night it's gone. No, I'm not on any meds. They don't work for me at all. sad
  • Posted

Gabbi, 

I would speak to your doctor about your fatigue and see if they can determine if it's the depression you are experiencing or something else.  

• Posted

It's probably from my anemia. Anemia tends to make ya tired.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.