anyone experiencing a weird feeling; dizzy spaced out disorientation

Posted , 14 users are following.

Anyone else feeling this....really distressing me..b.It like bien drunk or really ill

0 likes, 32 replies

32 Replies

Prev Next
  • Posted

Anxiety is a learned response which becomes a vicious circle, the more you look for answers the worse it gets, you need to stop searching, try and take up a new hobble or start training for a charity run, find something that ingrouses your attention.

Look up mindfulness

You will get over this, you went born like this you have just got stuck for a while.

• Posted

Sorry to hear that it was not helpful for you,

I am not saying that one thing alone is going to work for any one, just a mix of things that people can try and incorparate into there lives that might help, mindfullness, you can read about on the net for free or watch it on youtube, exercise like walking then jogging is also free.

Its not an easy road and I didn't mean to make light of it just trying to encourage people that there is light at the end of the tunnel

• Posted

Yes you are right  if a group of people were given a tray of  treats we would all take different  ones and you are right not to focus anxiety all of the time  it's a hard skill to learn there is no denying that but I now know it is possible we all wait to get better before we do things we should be strong and do things anyway because ifgive it power it tends to get worse.. For me I had to start on basic things like getting washed and dressed and walking my dog everyday no matter. How I felt .... This then led me to meeting friends and food shopping and now I even go to the gym which has made a massive difference to the conversations I have with myself I know I am in recovery and I have a long way to go
    • Posted

I am so pleased that you are on that road, well done, one step, one moment, its all positive biggrin

look how far you have come from simply getting dressed to now going to the gym thats a massive achievement, look forward and encourage others to do the same

good on you

I wish you well

• Posted

Lou is so right. You HAVE to stop focusing on it to make it go away.
  • Posted

Thankyou all so much for support and advice! 

im really trying, I hit rock bottom day before I posted this so my week seems to be manageable Which it can always is after a hugee crash but hoping I can keep myself balanced!

physical symptoms are soooo frightening though  thia dizziness terrifies me still?!

• Posted

Hi are you still having the same symptoms wud love to get in touch im feeling the same way
  • Posted

some days are better then others that is what recovery is all about some days I think I have taken ten steps back even though I haven't learn not to fret over the bad days just let them go even if you have had a bad day I don't tend to ask myself why anymore I just except it and try and focus on something positive from that day
    • Posted

Wish Ifear is that one night a few week'swhere the room was spinning....was most petrifying feeling ever! What if it happens agaim?!
  • Posted

it probably will if you are still thinking about it you are giving it power to happen again this is what I used to do what I did was learn not to fear it I used to say if it happens again I know it's anxiety it's just a feeling it will not kill me I know it's a hard thing to do but you need to accept the anxiety and eventually it will go away I constantly as what if all of the time but it is getting less now because I carry on with my life with or without anxiety
  • Posted

I am just a normal person just like you you can get through this I promise I still have very bad days but I get through them it's hard work I know and not easy but you can do it don't be afraid of these feelings just say it's only anxiety I will pass the more you do this the less power it has over you stay strong

good luck

• Posted

Hi a have the same feelings fell spaced out everything fells weird looks like am in a dream world fell like my eyes are popping out my head but thay are not plus a think am going to die 24/7 it's stuck on my head any help x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.