anyone finding their fibro is worse at the moment

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi all

dont know whether it is this virus going round, but boy do i feel ill. I ache all over with bone pain, especially in hips, knees and ankles. Also hands are hurting and even skin sore.  AM used to pain but this beats it at the moment.

take care all

3 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

I am really struggling right now as is my friend who also has fibro. We were only talking about this yesterday, wondering why we seem so bad right now.
    • Posted

think about it we have had a really hot summer now the temperture has dropped drasticly , the cold makes your muscles contract so you get more pain.
    • Posted

god i know it nearly killed me, i would never have got throu with out my chillo mats cooling neck scarff and cooling jacket .and 5 electic fans

the heat makes you swell up which presses on the nerves which causes us pain in the hot weather ,and when it goes cold the muscles contract which also gives us pain, so no we cant win.it is a nightmare theres proberly about 6 weeks in the whole year where i am comfortable

• Posted

Hi Jill128

i think a lot of us are the same and it's the weather, I get a flare up every time the weather changes and your right the pain seems to be off the scale at first but look after yourself and do what ever is best for you to be more more comfortable and it should settle! 

Gentle hugs to all! 😘 xx

Louise

• Posted

Yes. Worse here too. I feel like I'm starting with a cold too but god knows how I've got it seen as I hardly leave the house! Hope everyone picks up soon x 
  • Posted

Hi, The temperature has dropped, and the pain gets worse... Unfortunatly...
    • Posted

remember when your gran used to say this weather has brought on my rhematisum ,thats just whats happenig with us, we are all weather sensistive just most people dont know it .

everytime theres thunder in the air my daughters get stomach pains and i get a violant headache and bad tempered , some people when poorly like to be warm and others like to be cool, thats where homeopathic medincine comes in  it treats the whole person by there symptoms . not only  by there there condition .the best place for people with our conditions could live is Madrid because it warm and dry ,unlike this country were its always so damp , even when its hot.

• Posted

hi jill ive had fibro for 3 and half years now am only 27 i fell terrible this week my back and legs and buttocks are all sore and the front of my neck my hips are so sore i just fell so tired i hope u fell better soon jill xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.