Anyone from Dallas TX??

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hs has been kicking my ass lately would like to have friends to talk to about this!!! All of my friends here that I'm close to dont have it and it gets lonely not being able to have someone to relate to. Also if anyone knows any local support groups that would be great! (I've had hs for 9 years)

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hey there am not in tx dallas but in a town called blackpool UK and I am the only 1 here who seems too have it too and I no how lonely it can be if you want find me on Facebook my name is hazel laura firth and I got a pic of my babies my doggys okay and we can talk anytime and it's so hard when people don't understand what you are going through isn't it

• Posted

Hi there Rosewater & Hazel. My name is Chitra. I'm living in Dubai. I struggled with HS for 15 yrs and am now 90% recovered with holistic treatment. There is hope.

I started a discussion with my story on this forum. If you need, I can share the link.

I'm willing to connect with you folks, in case you need to chat. I know how depressing & isolating HS can be. I have experienced this first-hand. But I am also here, trying to spread the msg of hope. I'm living proof that things can get better.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.