Anyone from Dubai with HS? Would love to connect.

Posted , 3 users are following.

If you have HS and live in Dubai, plz drop me a line here. Would like to connect. I would also like to know, if you are a part of any support group here in Dubai. Thanks in advance!

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Hello,

I've been battling with HS for about 7 years and I'm from Dubai. Unfortunately I'm not aware of any support groups here.

• Posted

Hey HZ.. Thanks for your msg. How are you doing? I hope and pray, you are doing well. I tried finding support groups in Dubai, with no luck.

If you would ever like to connect, drop me a line.

In case you are interested in knowing about my HS journey, I have shared it in a discussion on this forum. After 15yrs of dealing with HS, I found good respite with holistic treatment. The moral of my story is ..there is hope.

Can share the link, if you would like. Take care and may you be healed HZ.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.