Anyone get bv smell by butt

Posted , 4 users are following.

this is embarrassing for me to say but I'm hoping I'm not alone .

all though my inside vagina does not smell ( I check twice a day)

however when I get a itch on in my bum crack the smell is bv strong undesirable smell. .

I've been researching this and it's because of bv .

I'm really fed up I'm so clean its unbelievable but I dont smell clean.

sorry u know its embarrassing please forgive me girls.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi i never had that issue my butt crack smelling the bv is only in my vagina thats all i us my boric acids thats it

• Posted

DONT be embarassed at all! THE Anus is always going to smell. Since the vaginal and anus openings are so close together us women have to be more on top of our hygiene. We all discharge and it trickles to our anus. SO NOW the smell can be more prominent at times. i have this issue sometimes the anus can smell more than usual. its important that everyday you wash both areas with a non scented soap and rinse very well. i recommend summers eve non scented for sensitive skin. also carry wipes with you at all times. keep both areas dry. amazon sells great products for that area. youre normal its ok! i hope this helps you and brings you peace of mind.

• Posted

yes i use all natural wipes that are made of mostly water. i keep them in my cabinet at work. since my bv i stay on top of this. i also use a cvs brand ph test strip every 3 -4 weeks to make sure my ph is balanced and no infection is present. i take probiotics every day for vaginal and urinary tract health as well as folic acid and vitamin d3,only use non scented soap detergent and softener .. wear all cotton panties (i suggest calvins) i suggest to follow this.

• Posted

thanks girls.

my bum is pretty fat and I've only noticed this since I put on weight .

I was size 12/14 but since I've became agrophobic plus my 5 mental health tablets I've creeped up to a size 18 .

I'm so ontop of my personal hygiene and always have been .

I've a bath first and use something called aquerous cream a cream recommended from the nurses .

I then get a shower to wash the rest of my body I'm in the bathroom a hour every morning.

I love body butter and perfumes and i order the most expensive shampoos and conditioner just because it smells so good .

i read up and it's a sign of bv but if we're all testing negative what can we do .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.